Several news outlets reported on the Trump accomplishments in spite of the constant background screeching of the impeachment circus. We picked only a few of them.
From the White House, a few laid back examples of Trump accomplishments:
- The Trump Boom is going strong. The unemployment rate recently hit its lowest mark in 50 years. All told, since President Trump’s election, our economy has added more than 7 million jobs—over half a million in manufacturing alone.
- The stock market keeps breaking records: The Dow Jones and S&P 500 hit record closes again on Friday.
- The working class is thriving, as are previously forgotten communities. Wages are now rising the fastest for low-income workers, and poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans have reached all-time lows.
- Accountable government is back. Since taking office, President Trump has rolled back nearly 8 regulations for every new one, saving American taxpayers more than $50 billion in the process—with bigger savings still to come.
- Better trade deals are putting America back in the driver’s seat. Congress approved President Trump’s USMCA this month—a huge win for U.S. workers, farmers, and manufacturers that will create 176,000 new jobs.
- Trade with China in particular is about to get a whole lot fairer. As part of a historic “phase 1” deal, Beijing has agreed to structural reforms in its trade practices and to make substantial purchases of American agricultural products.
- Securing the border is paying off and making our country safer. President Trump struck new agreements with Mexico and Central American countries this year to help stop the flood of illegal immigration. Thanks to this swift action, border apprehensions fell by more than 70 percent from May to November.
- On health care, President Trump is fighting to give our patients the best system on Earth. While Democrats try to take away choice, the President’s focus on affordability led to the largest year-over-year drop in drug prices ever recorded.
- American interests are taking center stage abroad. In just one example: After years of not paying their fair share, NATO Allies will have increased defense spending by $130 billion by the end of next year.
- Our great military took out the world’s top terrorist in October. (Meet Conan, the hero dog who helped them do it!) Our troops are now getting the support they deserve. President Trump recently signed the National Defense Authorization Act for the 2020 fiscal year, which includes the biggest pay raise for our military in a decade.
We now have a Space Force designed to counter Chinese and Russian moves in space. Since Trump took office, the US has become an exporter of natural gas for the first time since Eisenhower. In just three years, Trump piled up 50 judicial confirmations, as opposed to 55 for Obama over 8 years. It gives us all hope for judges that no longer attempt to legislate from the bench, but who hold the Constitution in high regard. (RealClearPolitics)
By no means are those the only accomplishments of our most unconventional President. From fighting Human Trafficking to helping parents with choices for children in education, President Trump has done amazing things for America. The hate spewed at him has been totally unjustified.
But by far the most spectacular accomplishment of this President is that he loves America. His view is positive, and hopeful. And that’s only one reason the haters abound. But as he once said, “They’re not after me. They’re after YOU. I’m just in the way.”
The best is yet to come via the White House:
Featured photo: YouTube screenshot