Former Federal Prosecutor Sidney Powell filed lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan, alleging massive election fraud, and seeking to overturn the election results with 30 allegations. The lawsuits were filed late on November 25. The leftist news media has run amok in attempts to discredit her and her lawsuits, calling her a “conspiracy theorist” and attempted to discredit the presser she held with Attorney Rudy Guiliani and Attorney Jenna Ellis. As Guiliani stated after the hysteria over the presser and his “disavowing” her connections to the Trump administration, the Trump attorneys were pursuing ‘different avenues’ than Sidney Powell.
Sidney Powell’s Kraken- lawsuits
The lawsuit alleges both traditional “ballot-stuffing,” as well as issues with the Dominion Voting Systems and software. Numerous affidavits from witnesses and experts were included in the filing. The lawsuit states that the Dominion system was connected to the internet in violation of state and federal law, and that the machines had evidence of outside hacking or tampering. It also alleged that the machines themselves were created for vote manipulation.
One of the affiants, Hari Hursti, a Finnish computer programmer and election security expert, stated in the lawsuit,
“There is evidence of remote access and remote troubleshooting, which presents a grave security implication.”
There are 30 distinct allegations from the plaintiffs in the Georgia case. The Epoch Times reported them and you can read the entire list at the link. The lawsuit seeks immediate and permanent injunctive relief. Here are just a few them:
- The same witness alleged that many voters were denied the option to cast a provisional ballot on Election Day “when a mail-in ballot has already been received for them, but when they did not cast those mail-in ballots,” the suit says.
- Signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes weren’t verified during the recount, one witness alleged. “At no time did I witness any Recounter or individual participate in the recount verifying signatures [on mail-in ballots],” the affiant said.
- Some counties didn’t actually recount the ballots by hand, but instead used machines.
- One batch of ballots was suspiciously “pristine.” Almost all were for Biden. The allegation is based on an observer testimony, who professed “20 years of experience of handling ballots.”
One batch of ballots “was pristine” and “there was a difference in the texture of the paper,” according to the witness.
“I observed that the markings for the candidates on these ballots were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot-marking device,” she said.
The ballots also “included a slight depressed pre-fold so they could be easily folded and unfolded for use in the scanning machines.”
- The same witness also alleged that at one precinct in Milton, Georgia, poll workers were “asked to sign the chain of custody letter on Sunday, even though the machines were not delivered until 2:00 AM in the morning on Election Day.”
In addition, the machines “were not sealed or locked, the serial numbers were not what were reflected on the related documentation,” she said.
- Many batches of ballots were “100% for Biden,” one witness alleged.
- The same witness also alleged “that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit.” Local elections director offered the explanation that the ballots in question came from a different printer.
- Authorities lied by claiming vote counting was paused in Fulton County because of “a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated.”
“The only water leak that needed repairs at State Farm Arena from November 3 – November 5 was a toilet overflow that occurred earlier on November 3. It had nothing to do with a room with ballot counting,” the suit says.
- After everyone was “sent home,” one witness “saw election workers remaining behind after people were told to leave, the suit says, alleging that several people stayed behind to continue counting ballots without any observers present.
There are two more lawsuits pending in Michigan (NTD), and even though they certified their results, Attorney Jenna Ellis said that was just a “procedural step.” A federal judge court dismissed the Trump administration’s attempt to stop Georgia from certifying their results (National Review). Guiliani welcomed the move, saying it meant that they could move the case to the Supreme Court quickly.
Yes, America it appears there was election fraud, from ‘pristine,’ possibly counterfeit ballots to machines that allegedly sent results overseas.
Featured photo: Kraken screenshot from YouTube and Sidney Powell
Sign up for our Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children newsletter and check out our shop while you’re there! Our website link has been censored on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to visit us on the web or Twitter, Parler, and Me We for our op-eds on the news. Our new Instagram account is here.