Members of the Obama Administration all knew the truth from the beginning that there was no Russian Collusion. And they all lied repeatedly. The new documents released from the House hearings run by liar and nutjob Adam Schiff revealed that no one had ANY evidence of Russian collusion, in spite of Schiff’s constant statement that he had “direct” evidence of collusion. Schiff was forced to release the documents by Republicans and the Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.
Lt Gen Michael Flynn had every right AND reason to contact Russia’s Kislyak because of the transitioning of the government to President Trump, but Democrats decided to destroy the incoming President by coercion and threat. And they appear to have committed, at the very least, conspiracy to remove a sitting president.
The Schiff Show
The Daily Wire boiled the 53 pages of testimony down to this:
- Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
- Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power: “I am not in possession of anything – I am not in possession and didn’t read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community.”
- Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice: “I don’t recall any intelligence or evidence to that effect.”
- Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch: “I can’t say that it existed or not.”
- Former Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes: “I saw indications of potential coordination, but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign.”
But in front of the left wing news media like CNN, many of these people changed their tune and claimed there was direct evidence. Adam Schiff constantly claimed he had “direct evidence” of collusion. He is a liar. Tucker Carlson called him a sociopath. Actually, he’s one of those folks, along with Clapper, Brennan, and the rest that Rep Crenshaw called “drunk with power.”
Clapper made those remarks to the House Intel Committee on July 17, 2017
Here is Clapper in May 2019, while being paid by CNN: “What was the Trump campaign doing the same time was essentially aiding and abetting the Russians” https://t.co/569g0DHCcw pic.twitter.com/xhNv9TzorC
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 7, 2020
I’ve been going through the interview transcripts that ODNI forced @AdamSchiff to release. It’s now clear why every Republican on his committee in 2019 called for his resignation. He knew the closed door witnesses didn’t support his innuendo and fakery on Russia collusion.
— Eli Lake (@EliLake) May 9, 2020
So 53 or more documents later, the Democrats are trying to find a way to cover their butts and Schiff is in panic mode. More releases could prove to be extremely interesting with no evidence whatsoever of collusion, and huge evidence of Democrat conspiracy to take down a duly-elected President. When Durham completes his probe, Barr already said that there were likely criminal offenses involved, not simple “mistakes.”
Former President Obama called the dismissal of Flynn’s case a violation of the “rule of law.” In point of fact, he knew details about the Flynn phone calls from the beginning …which means he knew that the collusion hoax was a fabrication. Obama and his cronies are the ones who violated the “rule of law.”
The entire so-called ‘investigation’ of the President is imploding. And it’s about time.
Featured photo: screenshot from CNN with James Clapper while he was being paid