Iran’s Rouhani Threatened President Trump With Death

By Faye Higbee

Iran’s President Rouhani threatened President Trump twith death in a speech to the Iranian cabinet this week. Rouhani told the members, “In a few days the life of this criminal will end.”

Rouhani threatened Trump

The English translation of the speech stated,

In a few days, the life of this criminal will end and he will go to the dustbin of history…

One of the effects of this stupid and disgraceful act was that Trumpism ended…

We are very happy about this and we believe that the period after Trump will be a better condition for regional and global stability. As I said after the martyrdom of Martyr Soleimani, I emphasize again that if you cut off Martyr Soleimani’s hand, we will cut off your leg from the region and we will continue the resistance until that day.

Our nation will not give up until they take revenge on his blood as its right.

Hassan Rouhani (Daily Wire)

Rouhani also accused Mike Pompeo of the “savage assassination.” January 3 will be the ‘anniversary’ of the killing of Gen Qassam Soleimani, who had been widely known as a demented terrorist who oversaw hundreds of American deaths, as well as death and imprisonment of countless Iranians. The other terrorist killed in that same drone strike was Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, leader of the Iranian-backed Hezbollah Kataib militia in Iraq. Two well known bad guys that themselves were swept into the “dustbin of history.” Rouhani threatened President Trump before, and the US has kept a close eye on it.

Keep in mind that Joe Biden is widely expected to return the US to the failed Iranian nuclear agreement that allowed Iran to pursue its nuclear bomb program without sanctions. Will he also give them millions of American dollars as his buddy Obama did? Time will tell.

The US Military was beefing up US military might in the region ahead of the January 3rd date. The USS Nimitz was sent there as well, but was recalled this week. Two B-52s flew oover the Persian Gulf, according to Military.com.

On Wednesday, two U.S. B-52 Stratofortress bombers flew over the Persian Gulf, avoiding Iranian airspace in a 36-hour show-of-force mission from Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota, U.S. Central Command said. It was the third time in six weeks that U.S. B-52s had flown near Iran.

“We do not seek conflict, but no one should underestimate our ability to defend our forces or to act decisively in response to any attack,” Marine Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command, said in a statement Wednesday. “The U.S. continues to deploy combat-ready capabilities into the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility to deter any potential adversary.”

Military.com

When the US Embassy in Baghdad was slightly damaged in a barrage of rocket attacks recently, President Trump issued a warning of his own:

Some friendly health advice to Iran. If one American is killed, I will hold Iran responsible. Think it over.

President Donald J Trump

*****

Featured photo: File

Sign up for our Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children newsletter and check out our shop while you’re there! Our website link has been censored on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to visit us on the web or Twitter, Parler, and Me We for our op-eds on the news. Our new Instagram account is here.