The hacker named “Guccifer 2.0” has reportedly managed to get into the Clinton Foundation computers, and downloaded thousands and thousands of files. One thing is clear: IF the files are genuine, the Clinton Foundation may have funneled TARP money into their coffers. TARP is the Troubled Asset Relief Program and it’s meant for stabilizing financial institutions that have “toxic” assets. It was NOT meant to be a money-maker for Hillary Clinton.
It appears from the documents that banks agreed to donate some of their allocated TARP funds to the Clinton Foundation. Running public funds through a private so-called “charity” is despicable. That’s taxpayer money.
And more than just the Clintons are involved:
The Tarp funds allocated were to be for the following:
- Approximately $250 billion was committed in programs to stabilize banking institutions ($5 billion of which was ultimately cancelled).
- Approximately $27 billion was committed through programs to restart credit markets.
- Approximately $82 billion was committed to stabilize the U.S. auto industry ($2 billion of which was ultimately cancelled).
- Approximately $70 billion was committed to stabilize American International Group (AIG) ($2 billion of which was ultimately cancelled).
- Approximately $46 billion was committed for programs to help struggling families avoid foreclosure, with these expenditures being made over time.
Here are some of the documents:
— GUCCIFER 2.0 (@GUCCIFER_2) October 4, 2016
A small sampling of donors:
The files released by Guccifer 2.0 may or may not be genuine. The only thing that raises a question is one folder marked “pay to play.” We understand that Hillary and Bill believe they are above the law, but are they seriously THAT stupid as to name a file in their computer system the very thing they’ve come under fire for? Guccifer says that the Foundation’s system wasn’t particularly protected.
“Hillary Clinton and her staff don’t even bother about the information security. It was just a matter of time to gain access to the Clinton Foundation server.” Guccifer 2.0
The fact is, if they ARE genuine, then the Clinton Foundation is one of the largest money-laundering operations in the history of this nation. The only people Bill and Hillary help are themselves.