From food plants to fuel plants, problems are rising with both food supply and fuel supply in the country. Mainstream media are calling the concerns a “conspiracy theory”, but it’s making us wonder. Are we experiencing the “perfect storm” of problems? Many of these things cause inflation not to mention foolish government polices. Let’s have a look:
The Fuel supply:
The United States runs on natural gas and diesel. Other countries also run on our gas as well. Farm equipment, semi-trucks and trailers, ships, airplanes etc, run on fossil fuels. Air mail, your packages from UPS or FedEx carriers…all of it runs on gas. Many of our homes are heated by natural gas and oil. When Joe Biden kiboshed the pipelines, all new oil and gas leases, and has been waging war against fossil fuels, it literally destroyed the future of industry in the US.
“There hasn’t been a refinery built in this country since the 1970s. I personally don’t believe there will be a new petroleum refinery ever built in this country again… Capacity is added by de-bottlenecking existing units by investing in existing refineries … but what we’ve seen over the last two years are shutdowns. We’ve seen refineries closed. We’ve seen units come down. We’ve seen refineries being repurposed to become bio refineries. And we live in a world where the policy, the stated policy of the U.S. government is to reduce demand for the products that refiners produce.”Chevron CEO Mike Wirth to The Epoch Times
Refineries closed, fires at fuel plants. While “stuff” happens in every industry, these problems just add to the misery of Americans. For example. in March of 2021, a fire at an ethanol fuel plant in Oregon led to evacuations.
*Evacuations* If you’re within this area, you need to evacuate. If you’re outside of it, shelter in place and close windows and doors. pic.twitter.com/uxrPl1zQz7— Cornelius FD(Oregon) (@CorneliusFire) March 16, 2021
On June 8, 2022, a fire at the Freeport LNG liquifaction plan (natural gas) in Texas will leave it shut down at least until later in the year.
An oil refinery built in 1918 in Texas will shut down permanently by 2023, maybe sooner, because they can’t afford to upgrade their equipment. That refinery processes 268,000 barrels per day (bpd) of oil, 92,600 bpd of diesel fuel, 89,000 bpd of gasoline and 44,500 bpd of jet fuel. This in the midst of a deep crunch in the fuel industry.
The Food supply
Our food supply is in trouble, partly because of the fuel issue. Other issues: the Avian flu outbreaks that prompted the destruction of millions of chickens, turkeys and eggs. The fires at food plants around the country of beef, chicken, potatoes, snacks, salads… None of which were ever connected to any one person or group, although the government warned of cyberattacks on the food industry. We wrote about a few of them already just in 2022.
Farmers are warning of a coming food shortage that will see “empty shelves.” Grains like corn, wheat and soy with drought, fuel and fertilizers costs skyrocketing …they are being hit hard. The grains feed the animals. The animals are the protein…it’s a vicious cycle and it really is a “perfect storm.”
The Gateway Pundit compiled this list:
- 1. 4/30/21 Monmouth Smithfield Foods pork processing plant
- 2. 7/25/21 Memphis Kellogg plant
- 3. 8/13/21 JBS beef plant
- 4. 8/24/21 Patak Meat Company
- 5. 7/30/21 Tyson River Valley ingredient plant
- 6. 10/21/21 Darigold plant
- 7. 11/15/21 Garrard County food plant
- 8. 11/29/21 Maid-Rite Steak Company
- 9. 12/13/21 San Antonio food processing, West side Foods
- 10. 1/7/22 Hamilton Mountain poultry processing Plant
- 11. 1/13/22 Cargill-Nutrene feed mill. Lacombe, La
- 12. 1/31/22 Winston-Salem fertilizer plant
- 13. 2/3/22 Wisconsin River Meats
- 14. 2/3/22 Percy dairy farm
- 15. 2/5/22 Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
- 16. 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 17. 2/15/22 Shearer’s Foods Food processing plant explodes in Hermiston, Oregon.
- 18. 2/16/22 Indiana Louis-Dreyfus soy processing plant
- 19. 2/18/22 Bess View Farms
- 20. 2/19/22 Lincoln premiere poultry
- 21. 2/22/22 Shearer’s Foods potato chip plant
- 22. 2/22/22 Fire destroys Deli Star Meat Plant in Fayetteville, Illinois.
- 23. 2/28/22 nutrient AG Solutions fertilizer facility burns
- 24. 2/28/22 Shadow Brook Farm & Dutch girl Creamery burns
- 25. 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 26. 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 27. 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 28. 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 29. 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, Iowa
- 30. 3/14/22 Wayne Hoover dairy farm, barn full of vows burns
- 31. 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 32. 3/16/22 Walmart Distribution Center burns for 76 hours in Plainfield Ind.
- 33. 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 34. 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 35. 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 36. 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 37. 3/19/22 Walmart Food Distribution center catches fire in Plainfield, Indiana
- 38. 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 39. 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 40. 3/24/22 Major Fire at McCrum Potato Plant in Belfast, Maine.
- 41. 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 42. 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 43. 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 44. 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 45. 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 46. 3/29/22 Maricopa, Az. Food Pantry burns down 50,000 pounds of Food destroyed in Maricopa, Arizona.
- 47. 3/31/22 Rio Fresh Onion factory damaged by fire in San Juan, Texas.
- 48. 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 49. 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 50. 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 51. 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 52. 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 53. 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 54. 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 55. 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 56. 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire.
- 57. 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 58. 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 59. 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 60. 4/14/22 Salinas food processing plant
- 61. 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 62. 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 63. 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 64. 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 65. 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Colorado
- 66. 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 67. 4/21/22 Plane crashes into and destroys General Mills
- 68. 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 69. 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 70. 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 71. 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 72. 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 73. 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 74. 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods a chicken processing company based in Delaware killed nearly 2 million chickens
- 75. 4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 76. 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 77. 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 78. 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
Featured screenshot via wsaw.com of a fire at the Festive Foods processing plant on June 13, 2022 in Belmont near Portage-Waupaca County, Wisconsin. Yes, that’s number 79.
Sign up for our Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children newsletter! Our website link has been censored on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to visit us on the web or Parler, MeWe page and group, GAB, Gettr and new Instagram account is here. Here is the link to our gun store at https://unclesamsguns.com/.