According to Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner, there are 15 mentions of white folks in the Democrat draft platform – none of them positive.
Out of 80 pages, here is the list from the Washington Examiner:
- We will never amplify or legitimize the voices of bigotry, racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or white supremacy.
- Median incomes are lower and poverty rates are higher for Black Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and some Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, compared to median white households.
- And there is a persistent, pernicious racial wealth gap that holds millions of Americans back, with the typical white household holding six times more wealth than the typical Latino family and 10 times more wealth than the typical Black family.
- The wage gap between Black workers and white workers is higher today than it was 20 years ago.
- It takes a typical Black woman 19 months to earn what a typical white man earns in 12 months — and for typical Latinas and Native American women, it takes almost two years.
- Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, the uninsured rate was nearly three times higher for Latinos and nearly twice as high for Black Americans as it was for whites.
- Black children are far more likely than white children to suffer from asthma.
- Latinos, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, and Black Americans are diagnosed with diabetes at higher rates than whites.
- Black women are more than three times as likely to die from complications of pregnancy and childbirth compared to white women.
- President Trump’s words and actions have given safe harbor and encouragement to bigots, anti-Semites, Islamophobes, and white supremacists.
- The extreme gap in household wealth and income between people of color — especially Black Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans — and white families is hurting our working class and holding our country back.
- We will confront white nationalist terrorism and combat hate crimes perpetrated against religious minorities.
- Each year, the United States spends $23 billion more on schools in predominantly white districts than in non-white districts.
- We will root out systemic racism from our military justice system, where black service members are twice as likely as white ones to face court-martial.
- Our counterterrorism priorities, footprint, and tools should shift accordingly, including to respond to the growing threat from white supremacist and other right-wing terrorist groups.
Note that there is no mention of the Antifa terrorists or the Black Lives Matter rioters, or the destruction of major cities across the country. Because it’s all white people’s fault. And ‘Orange Man Bad’ syndrome.
Also note that the Democrat draft platform has absolutely NO ideas or answers for anything they talk about. It’s all blame. But they have lots of screeching and whining. They don’t want reconciliation, they want their way. They want abolition of what they hate… which is pretty much everything.
John Nolte at Breitbart had this to say:
While every decent America finds white supremacism repulsive and is also fully aware that supremacism is nothing close to a widespread or “systemic” problem, what you have here is the Democrat Party furthering the dangerous and divisive conspiracy theory that white supremacists are everywhere, that whites are to blame for everyone else’s problems, that white prosperity and greed eat up America’s wealth (because wealth is a zero-sum game).
Nowhere, obviously, are there any calls for racial reconciliation between blacks and whites, nowhere is there even a call for black Americans to look beyond the past and towards the future, or to forgive a past that has nothing to do with any living white person today.
You know, a relationship cannot heal – not between husband and wife and not between black and white – if both sides are not working towards healing, if one party is constantly and relentlessly nursing a grudge, if that party simply refuses to move on, forgive, let the matter drop, stop picking the scab, and move forward.
This, America, is what we can look forward to if Joe Biden wins the election this November. This document is just a first draft – the Democrats will probably revamp it to be more “tolerable” for the general public. But in the background will still be the attitude of the Democrat draft platform, the thought process of this anti-white sentiment. Hate begets hate and always will.
Featured photo: picture of poor white children via Wikipedia